Monday, January 21, 2008

Welcomes All Around

Greetings comic book fan boys and girls and welcome to SOI. We here at the Seduction will bring to you honest, intellectual (without being jerks) and humorous news, reviews, rumors, and opinions on comic books and the comic book industry. Ill take this time to introduce myself, I'm Fred's Gunn (Bonus points to the person who gets the two names I'm using from the comic/show) and my partner the Penrod will talk about himself later today. I wont give my age but I'm old enough to share a drink with Tony Starks, but of course he'll be having the virgin margarita, and I've been reading comic books since I was a kid. I'll give you some of my favorite writers and this is in no particular order...
  1. Joss Whedon
  2. Mark Millar
  3. Frank Miller
  4. Ed Brubaker
  5. Matt Fraction
  6. Brian Michael Bendis
  7. J. Michael Straczynski

Ill start updating more later this morning, but for now its time to cuddle up in my Buffy blanket and watch some Angel.....(There is no Buffy Blanket nor cuddling but I will be watching Angel)

Excelsior Bitches!!!!

No comments: