Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Joker we hardly knew ye!!! Heath Leadger Dead!!

So as I was thinking about how to write my first review I almost choked on my cookie as I was watching MSNBC, they're reporting that Heath Ledger, the new Joker in the upcoming Batman film, The Dark Knight, was found dead in his SOHO apartment in New York. No news on how this will affect the new Batman film as they have already wrapped up production!!



Updates in due time seducers!!!!

According to news reports the 28 year old actor was surrounded by pills in his apartment.

The actor had recieved praise from Dark Knight director Chris Nolan and his fellow actors for his role as the crazed criminal, The Joker.

As huge Batman fan, I'm still looking forward to this Batman film, but it be as fun knowing that Mr. Ledger will never be able to reprise his role, that some, including myself, believe that he's done a better job at portraying The Joker than acclaimer actor Jack Nicholson.

Rest in Peace dude, You were awesome in A Knights Tale
Heath "The Joker" Ledger
April 4,1979 - January 22, 2008

Updated, click the title for the full AP report.

No comments: