Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Quick Bullet Points

I feel I should, at the very least, follow up with my introduction after "Fred's Gunn" did his. My name is The Penrod or just Penrod, this is not some clever obscure reference, it's just my last name. My plan is to post about once a week, as I am not nearly as fastidious as Gunn. My plan is to do more of an exegesis of the medium, as that is not a regular practice. I plan on starting easy and talk a little about whether or not Frank Miller may be a fascist, or at the very least if Dark Knight Returns is a fascist vision. For now, I will list my top ten writers.

The Penrod

Top 10 Writers:

1. Neil Gaiman
2. Geoff Johns
3. Grant Morrison
4. Alan Moore
5. Mark Millar
6. Jeph Loeb
7. Frank Miller
8. Mike Mignola
9. Joss Whedon
10. Brian Michael Bendis

No comments: